Here you can find useful information and links to services for Westminster residents.
Register to vote
Don't lose your right to vote! You can register online by going to clicking here.
It doesn't take long, just make sure you have your National Insurance number with you.
Westminster Council services
- Check rubbish collection on your street
- Book a special collection to remove bulky items
- Apply for or renew parking permits
- Report anything wrong in the neighbourhood (e.g. pot holes)
- Advice and assistance for private tenants and leaseholders
Westminster Citizens Advice Bureau
- 21a Conduit Place, Paddington, London, W2 1HS
- 020 7706 6039
Zacchaeus 2000 Trust
- For finance, benefits and debt advice
- 34 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0DH
- 0207 2590 801
Paddington Law Centre
- 439 Harrow Road, W10
- 020 8960 3155
Maida Vale Police Safer Neighbourhoods Team
- Police non-emergency number 101
Migrants Resource Centre
- 0845 241 0961
The Westminster Advicefinder contains details of more than 1,500 advice organisations across London. Have a look at http://advicelocal.org.uk/advicefinder/westminster/
Turn2us is a free service that helps people in financial need to access welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help online, by phone and face to face through partner organisations. Visit www.turn2us.org.uk.